I've got just the remedy: Sushi, tequila, and salsa dancin'.
Beginning tonight, and EVERY TUESDAY through August 24, Sushi-Teq (510 Atlantic Ave., Theatre District) will have complimentary tequila tastings (one of its 69 varieties) and free salsa dancing lessons. It's from 6-8 PM. And did I mention there's outdoor (and waterfront) seating?
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
...From some of Shoestring's finest bargainistas
Eat & Drink: Bargain Booze Buying Basics
Tue, Jun 2, 2009 1:59 PM
From perfectly timing your purchases to working it at your local wine shop, take this guide to the bank with our tips for buying — and saving on — all your adult beverages this summer.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Say hello to June with some stellar deals this week that won't break your bank account.
1. $10 Wine Crash Course: Summer Sippers in Wine. Need I explain more? Tuesday, June 2, 7PM at the Wine Gallery (375 Boylston St., Brookline).
2. Join Groupon. You're e-mailed a different offer in the Boston-area each day and, if the minimum amount of people required for this deal sign up, you all receive the discounted rate; if not enough people sign up, the deal is null-and-void (the special offers rely on a group rate-- hence groupon-- and differ depending on what the offer entails). Some recent offers have included steeply discounted mani/pedis at a Newbury salon, tennis lessons at a local country club, and a massage at over 50% off.
3. Take a blissfully free yoga class. lululemon (Prudential Center, Back Bay) and The SportsClub/LA (4 Avery St., Theatre District) have partnered up to offer a yoga class for attendees to "experience the sweetness, strength, and power connected to backbending." Thursday, June 4, 6:30-8PM. To join, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-375-8537; mention the plug in lululemon's May 28th e-newsletter.
4. $1 oysters/half-priced apps/$2.50 drafts in the North End. Mondays through Fridays/Mondays through Fridays 4-7PM/anytime, respectively, at The Living Room (101 Atlantic Ave., North End).
5. If you're a Bank of America, see fine art for free this weekend. Bank of America's Museums on Us program gives cardholders free general admission to over 100 museums nationwide on the first weekend of each month. Saturday, June 6 through Sunday, June 7 (closes at 7PM) at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts (465 Huntington Ave., Fenway/Kenmore). Bring a photo ID and any Bank of America card.