Let's face it: No matter how we swing it, Mondays just aren't fun. But, discovering a handful of Diva-worthy deals each Monday, may make this dreaded day of the week a lil' more bearable. Here's the debut of "Magnificent Mondays: Five On-a-Dime Deals to get you through the Week."
1. The White Sale at National Jean Company (34 Langley Rd., Newton Centre) begins on Thursday, May 21st through Monday, May 25th. All whites 30% off; Entire store 25%.
2. Every Wednesday, from 5:30 to 7pm, enjoy "snacking time" at Sensing Restaurant & Bar (Fairmont Battery Wharf, 3 Battery Wharf, North End). The restaurant's signature small bites--infused with French techniques and global flavors-- are just $.99 per item.
3. Snacks aren't enough? Stop by Teatro (177 Tremont St., Theatre District) for its classic piattini menu, just $3 after 8pm.
4. JetBlue's Summer Sale kicked off today, with select one-way flights from $29 to $129. Travel must be booked by May 21st and take place between June 2nd and September 9th.
5. Cool off with $1 oysters Monday through Friday at The Living Room (101 Atlantic Ave., North End).